Business Development Manager FACT
What are we looking for?
We need your help with:
- Creating a structured overview of the market and different target audiences
- Prepare a step-by-step strategy to target different markets (think of different continents, languages, products, even sectors such as travel or gambling)
- Help develop a scalable communication plan to banks worldwide, both for initial conversion but also in the following stages of onboarding and support.
- Work with Marketing to create and improve educational material to train users in using the tools
- Plan Fraud Working Groups in various countries and industries, at which merchants, banks, law enforcement and partners in a region gather to discuss cooperation against fraud.
You'll be part of a multi disciplinary team of marketeers, data scientists, fraud analysts and sales people, and work closely with management.
There are several openings in the area of Business Development and Sales for people with different levels of working experience. If you'd like to work for Perseuss, give us a call and we can discuss what position would suit you best!
What are we offering?
A lot. We are rapidly growing and therefore constantly changing. You need to be flexible, innovative, independent, able to absorb a lot of information quickly and adjust your own priorities accordingly. In return, you'll find yourself working with a very inspiring, smart, and cooperative group of people. The organization is very flat: if you're hired to do the job, we'll provide you with all the support you need, but above all trust you can do it. No complex hierarchic structures and endless waiting for manager's approval.
- Working in a rapidly growing company
- A place in a young and inspiring team
- A lot of freedom and responsibilities to solve problems
- Coaching and trainings to enhance your skills
- Ping-pong, Playstation 4 and pool table, Friday afternoon drinks and overall great vibes (provided you can deal with teasing and jokes)
Perseuss is a fin-tech company providing a platform to identify the fraudulent use of credit cards in online transactions, by checking these against confirmed fraud intelligence shared by users. More and more merchants are realising that the only way to fight fraud, is by cooperation. The variety and quantity of our data (over 20 million transactions are being checked on a monthly base) enables our system to identify patterns and clusters in the data that otherwise would've gone unnoticed.
Give us a call to hear more about this vacancy at +31 6 21315142 or directly apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.